MSN 2017 provides a forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange research results and share development experiences in the field of mobile adhoc and sensor networks.
Selected papers of particular merit will be recommended for consideration of fast track publication in special issues of SCI-indexed journals.
Scope And Interests
MSN 2017 is to bring together computer scientists, applied mathematicians, engineers in different disciplines and researchers to present, discuss and exchange ideas, results and experiences in the area of mobile ad-hoc and sensor networks.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following areas in mobile ad hoc and sensor networks:
- Multi-hop Wireless Networks and Wireless Mesh Networks
- Sensor and Actuator Networks
- Vehicle Ad Hoc Networks
- Mobile Social Network
- Delay Tolerant Networks and Opportunistic Networking
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Internet of Things (Protocols, Architectures & Novel Applications)
- System Modeling and Performance Analysis
- Routing and Network Protocols
- Data Transport and Management in Mobile Networks
- Resource Management and Wireless QoS Provisioning
- Security and Privacy
- Cross Layer Design and Optimization
- Novel applications and Architectures
September 15, 2017 October 8, 2017
Notification of Paper Acceptance:
October 15, 2017 October 20, 2017